Disclaimer: This program is not intended ti diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness or disease. The information provided is for general educational purposes only. It has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to take the place of the advice from a medical professional, licensed dietician, or nutritionist. Consult your health care provider about making dietary and lifestyle changes that are right for you. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.
Learning to be Healthywith Lisa Hernandez, Certified Nutritionist & Health Coach
1 Corinthians 10:31--"Whatever you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for God's glory!"
I'm Lisa Hernandez, Certified Nutritionist & Health Coach, and I love to help people successfully reach their health goals, one habit at a time. I put this challenge together to help make it easier for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. It can be difficult and overwhelming to make healthy lifestyle changes on your own. The Healthy Start 30-Day Challenge can help make it easier to focus on reaching your health goals, one step at a time. I'd love to help you!
A HEALTHIER YOU
is just 30 days away!
Sign up here:
Grab a friend or two and get started--30 days from now, you'll be glad you did!
This program is valued at over $200, but you get it
for only $39
Most disease can be reversed with a healthy lifestyle!
* Tired of yo-yo diets that don't work?
* Feeling drained of energy?
* Finding it hard to stick to an exercise routine?
* Feeling frustrated and discouraged about reaching your health goals?
Would you like to FINALLY:
* Lose those stubborn extra pounds?
* Boost your energy and confidence?
* Learn how to implement REAL, LASTING change WITHOUT diets or deprivation?
* Have an incredible community of support to help keep you motivated and to stay on track?
Then you've come to the right place!
Let's face it; making diet and lifestyle changes isn't easy.
Oftentimes, it's because we don't have a strategy for LONG-TERM SUCCESS.
WE know that diets don't work for the long term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
Improving our health is about making choices on a consistent basis that lead to HEALTHY HABITS.
This challenge is different: NO diets and NO deprivation.
No tricks, pills, potions, or gimmicks!
It's time to get REAL for REAL LIFE CHANGE!
During this challenge, you'll learn SIMPLE, step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
Increase Your Energy
Successfully Reach Your Health Goals
You'll also get delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes, PLUS support, every step of the way.
Since this is an online challenge, you can start anytime and participate no matter where you live!
During the Healthy Start 30-Day Challenge, we'll focus on one key strategy each week:
* Week 1: Why choosing the quality of your calories matters for weight loss and improving your health
* Week 2: Finding the right exercise for YOU (hint: you don't have to spend hours at the gym)
* Week 3: Eating to fuel your body--what one thing you may be doing, unknowingly, to sabotage your efforts
* Week 4: How to plan for LONG-TERM success--simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES, and MONEY!
Here's how it works--once you sign up, you'll receive:
* One email each week with that week's challenge strategy
* Delicious, nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and health snack ideas
* A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices, along with Label Reading Guidelines
* A Menu Planner, Exercise Planner, and Healthy Plate Guide
* BONUSES: Strategies for Successful Eating and Exercise, Portion Control Guide, and Mindful Eating Tips
* Access to the Facebook Support Group, where I can answer your questions and help you stay motivated and
encouraged to reach your health goals
* Four simple, but effective strategies to get you started reaching your health goals (no quick-fix diet tricks or
gimmicks that don't work)